Modern, compact and powerful home battery that stores solar energy for when you need it most.
Tesla Certified Installer
As Tesla certified installers, Wanaka Solar ensure you receive quality, care and a long lasting investment.
We are Tesla Performance Excellence Award winners for Asia Pacific. This recognises our long relationship with Tesla, high installation quality and product expertise.
With both Tesla and Wanaka Solar’s high standards you will have a battery solution you can trust.
- 13.5kWh usable capacity | Keep you powered through the night
- 5kW continuous, 7.5kW peak power | Power large loads
- 10 year warranty | Guaranteed 70% capacity after a decade
- Scalable capacity | Stack up to 10 Powerwalls
- Built in inverter | Compatible with your existing solar system
- Built in heatpump | One of the only batteries that will keep itself warm or cool to extend battery life
- Charge from the grid | Take advantage of cheap power during off peak
- Smart technology | Wireless updates continually improve your Tesla Powerwall’s performance
Monitor and Optimise
The state of the art Tesla app will ensure you know exactly what’s happening!
Monitor how much solar power you’ve produced, what power your battery supplied and how much power your house is using, all in real time.
Increase your efficiency with Powerwall
If you delve deeper you can also see how efficient you’ve become. With an array of energy efficiency metrics, you can show your mates what self sufficient living really looks like.
Protect against storms and outages
Tesla has one of the only apps with the ability to change your battery reserve. So when a storm is on the way, you can keep your battery fully charged and sail through the power cuts with ease.
Powerwall can be configured to meet your specific energy needs. You can set your preferences to optimise for energy independence, outage protection or savings.
Here are some of the modes available for your Powerwall:
- Backup Reserve – you control how much of your battery is reserved for use during a grid outage.
- Self-Powered – When selected, your Powerwall stores excess solar energy during the day to power your home at night.
- Time-Based Control – maximises savings by smart charging and discharging your Powerwall.
- Energy Exports – if permitted in your area, you can enable your Powerwall to send energy back to the grid during peak times.